The XY-RMM's principle of operation is similiar to our RMMTM product.
RMM THEORY OF OPERATION
- Measures Mrt, Hcr, S'
- Hmax = 8 KOe
- Minimum Mrt = 0.1 memu/cm2
- Automatic XY scanning (maximum points = 15x15)
- Wafer sizes to 8 inches
- Measures hard magnetic layer in the presence of soft layers
- No adjustments, "tweaking"
- Total PC control, easy to use
- 115 VAC, ambient air operation
- Non-magnetic, polished stainless steel case with casters
Spatial dependence of Mrt in a 4" x 4" wafer
Spatial dependence of Hcr in a 4" x 4" waferFor further information contact:
Dr. Richard M. Josephs, President
Innovative Instrumentation Incorporated
Return to the Innovative Instrumentation Inc. Homepage